Quote Originally Posted by vinylmaster View Post
Hey, guys...It's been a while since I've commented here, but I had to say something about this...The reason why I haven't been on the forums is because I've been actively STILL using the program! I've been recommending Orange CD to others, as well...There are people out there who need a perfect solution for cataloguing their collections, and THIS is it!

OrangeCD dead? I don't think so!!! It's still the ONE and ONLY program I use now exclusively!

When I started using Orange CD back in 2011, who knew I'd still be using it today, but getting the license and this program was the BEST thing I've done for my collection in a long, long time!
I'll second that. I couldn't get a grip on my very large collection without OCD. Some tweaks are no doubt possible but it works marvellously well for me and I use it on a daily basis. Given the number of hours I have spent entering data and getting it exactly the way I want it, moving to another program is out of the question. It would be a nightmare if I were somehow to lose it.