Thank you very much for your answers. I really appreciate it. Please forgive me if I fallback on "old ways" - I have been using the same program for 5 years and I am used to a certain "workflow" and will need to learn a new one.

I am very impressed with the program you have here as it handles correctly the features that caused me to drop my previous program. however, I think I will have 2 major problems:

1) importing my collection. Currently, I can export to XML, HTML or text, none of which are supported for import. :-( I'd be perfectly happy at least being able to import artist-title for each, provided the imported records can be updated via FreeDB

2) No CD text support. I collect bootlegs from places like Dimeadozen and bootcity and burn them to disc. These are rarely found in FreeDB and obviously never on Amazon. CD Text is the only reliable way to generate track listings short of hand entry, and for several hundred bootleg disc, hand entry is not a feasible option. Any other options here?