Thread: License key no longer accepted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Maybe this software should be made freeware if no new keys are being made available for purchase.

This will solve future problems for users.

New update 6.5.9 removes all the license key screens and mentions. OrangeCD is now freeware.

Interesting.

No future impovements?

What about a possibility to export ALL datas from OrangeCD database to ms_access or excel?

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    No future impovements?

What about a possibility to export ALL datas from OrangeCD database to ms_access or excel?
    You can already export the entire database (or any selected part thereof) to XML. There are various approaches to importing XML files to Excel (and then to Access); Professor Google is your friend here. I doubt anyone is going to take on the rather difficult task of creating an export function for what is now a piece of freeware.
    Last edited by Jazz_North; 02-15-2022 at 10:47 PM.

Thumbs up Thank you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_c View Post
    New update 6.5.9 removes all the license key screens and mentions. OrangeCD is now freeware.
    As much as I would have loved OrangeCD to be updated and supported for ever, I fully understand sometimes you just have to move on.
    The change to freeware DID solve my problem, so I'm sure I'll get a few solid years out of the program yet (and as my purchase of CDs has dwindled to a trickle, that may be all I need before my database just becomes a point of reference for me and quite possibly my insurance agency, :-D.

Thanks for all the hard work and the fun, Andrei! And very best of luck with whatever path you are on these days.