Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: re-registration problem

Default re-registration problem

I've installed OrangeCD on a new computer with win7 (for first use I used "restore from backup" rather than "open existing database"). I entered registration info no problem and when using the program the about page says it's registered to me. After I close and reopen, the registration box appears again asking for the info. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. I think the reg code is fine, anybody have some ideas about how to make it stick?

I just sent you an email with new license key.

Andrei

I am having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickP View Post
    I am having the same issue.
    Hi Patrick,

Replied to your mail as well.

Andrei

Hi Andrei,same problem, I formatted the drive and now does not accept the registration key.In past you gave me a .reg file that I plugged in the register but does not work. My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate.
    Last edited by HD; 02-03-2013 at 08:31 PM.

I too am now experiencing this same problem. I have a Windows 8 PC and I enter my registration key. The program shows registered and then I am fine to use the program until the next time I open the program. Then it asks for the registration key all over again.

Bob Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by rcarljohnson View Post
    I too am now experiencing this same problem. I have a Windows 8 PC and I enter my registration key. The program shows registered and then I am fine to use the program until the next time I open the program. Then it asks for the registration key all over again.

Bob Johnson
    Hi Bob,

Please check your PM inbox.

Andrei

Has all support been completely discontinued? I'm having the same reg key problem as listed above, as I had to reinstall my OS. No luck with the contact button nor with direct email. It's a shame. I really like this program.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
    Has all support been completely discontinued? I'm having the same reg key problem as listed above, as I had to reinstall my OS. No luck with the contact button nor with direct email. It's a shame. I really like this program.
    Hi Kawika,

Please check your private messages, I've just sent you the instructions.

Andrei

Default Hello Andrei

I e-mailed you 3 or 4 days ago about this same issue. Could you please get back to me soon.

Thanks, Lance Green.