Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is OrgangeCd Done?

Default Excel?

Quote Originally Posted by Basilmusic View Post
    I don't want pics. on it, just a workable sheet giving me basic information on each title -perhaps to use in Excel? Anyone done this satisfactorily?
    The idea is that U can import data from Internet Data Bases. If U can import data to Excel U can use any data base app. the main problem is how to export 3000 records from OCD to Excel without destroying relations between CDs an artists.

Further to my message -it does say that various extras -like Printing, and Importing were "in Progress". They have been "in progress" since I bought OCD in 2010. Perhaps this is why some people wonder whether OCD is "done". It would make it perfect if Andrei could finish his work "in Progress" -but maybe he has lost interest.He is obviously VERY clever with IT.

OrangeCD is obviously "done". Look at the Templates ... the "newest" is from 2006 !
    The program itself will be updated but there is no real interest from users or from the staff (for example: "Any PC running Microsoft Windows 95/98/2000, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Vista." ... maybe it's not important but there is Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 !).

And so, just what is it you intend to use instead?

I agree.Been using it since 2010, BUT i find the support extremely poor. I have just lost everything Orange on my PC -2 large db. and have asked "them at the top" for help for a week now -with no response at all. This makes me lose faith in Orange for the first time.