I generally agree with Jazz_north.
An application that has a certain purpose (cataloging music in our case) that has been developed and enhanced for many years , probably does exactly what it is supposed to do and it also - very likely - has none or minor bugs. I believe that is the case with orangecd.
Unfortunately there is one option that has to be updated regularly. I'm referring to the import function from various web sources (amazon, discogs etc) .
The import function is probably the most important one of cataloging apps because it makes users life much simpler and easier.
Unfortunately these sources often change their APIs and thus developers have to update their apps in order to keep them useful.
Recently Discogs change their API and the last month Import from Discogs is broken in OrangeCD.
I know that Andrei is aware of that and will probably fix it soon.
Apart from that I strongly believe that the only thing missing from orangecd is an Android / IOS app that will give as the opportunity to carry - view - update our collection from anywhere in the world though our smartphones or tablets.
But this is not exactly an enhancement of the desktop app rather than a development of a new app.