Thread: Media files already added to another album: HELP!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Malc

I'm also moving some files around and sometimes get the "already added" message, but it always (so far anyway) says I can override this and add it to the current album. And that is what I do with no dire consequences. I think it is due to old orangecd.ini files. I know you said you deleted them all, but as I read your account of what you did, I think some things you did may have added new orangecd.ini files.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_North View Post
    Malc

I'm also moving some files around and sometimes get the "already added" message, but it always (so far anyway) says I can override this and add it to the current album. And that is what I do with no dire consequences. I think it is due to old orangecd.ini files. I know you said you deleted them all, but as I read your account of what you did, I think some things you did may have added new orangecd.ini files.
    Thanks J-N,

You're probably right. In the end I decided to start a new database and import the data from my old one. Took a bit of work setting up custom fields and lists, but seems to be OK now. Except for a LOT of 'broken links', which have to be fixed individually, for some reason. That's a pain!