I apologize if this is answered on the site or in other threads, I looked but did not find the answer.

I purchased OrangeCD at Version 1 and have always thought its design is close to perfect, especially when compilations and collections were upgraded several revisions ago - however, it has always had one problem for me that was serious - I want all possible data written to the tags. What I need is a way, for instance, to write the composer, conductor, orchestra, contributing artists, etc. to the tags so that the entire database could be re-created from the tags.

My questions are (1) can OrangeCD do this yet and (2) if not will it ever?

This is a sticky problem I understand because tags are track oriented and musicians are album oriented. I understand the problem, for instance, in trying to re-create a database when the various tracks mistakenly have a slightly different album name or artist name. I actually use the tag situation to describe the difficulties of trying to get a computer to do something it wasn't designed to do. I'm glad that I'm not the one trying to solve this problem.