Quote Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
The OCD Player is very unlikely to be updated by Firetongue. I've had an e-mail exchange with Andrei, and I hope he doesn't mind if I quote part of his mail:

But that doesn't mean that there's nothing to be done. I suggested to Andrei that I was interested in helping out re-writing the CD-player code to work properly, and adding scrobbling. He was all for that!

Unfortunately, this e-mail exchange was back in September, and I have not had the time since to do anything about it. But it's on my to-do list! Or if anyone else has the time and programming experience to make this happen sooner, please do contact Andrei. A better CD player would be great, and the only obstacle to it happening is that someone has to have the time and skill to make it happen.
It would be great if someone will update CD Player. I am sure that this will be appreciated by the majority of users as most of them like me buy CDs regularly. The CD Player was one of the main reasons that I choose OrangeCD to catalogue my collection. Another reason was the Last Played, Total Time Played features. Will these features be available if CD player is discontinued?