Hi

Once you have downloaded the details from FreeDB, go to the album properties and choose the Tracks tab. Under the More button in the bottom right, there is an option to "Extract Artists". This will usually separate your data into two fields based on the common delimiter character ("-" in your example). I generally find that OrangeCD does this automatically when it downloads a V/A album, however if the formatting of some of the fields in FreeDB is inconsistent then you will need to do this step manually.

Note that there is a "Swap" option under the More button which you can use if the artist and title end up in the wrong fields after using "Extract Artist". This swaps the contents of the artist and title columns.

Also, in the main contents pane of OrangeCD you can control how artists are displayed for V/A compilations. If you choose to browse by "Artist" OrangeCD will display all albums that the artist appears on including compilations. However if you choose to browse by "Artist(no compilations)" this will only display the compilations under Various Artists. I generally like to browse by Artist so that I can see all tracks I have by the artist no matter which disc they are on, but sometimes the other view is useful as well.

Hope this helps.
Ray