I just wanted to reawaken this topic in light of the significant improvement just made to the program (though I've yet to try it) of setting up a 'copy credts' capability. Thus far, in spite of my high regard for the program, it's inabilty to manage co-leader albums (e.g., Clifford Brown/Max Roach) has been a major obstacle to my making full use of it. In fact, I would go further, and wish for the same capability in the Composer field, so that one could separate say, Lennon and McCartney (neither one being clearly the lyricist).

Having invested a lot of time over the years cataloging my collection in various formats, I've gotten a little persnickety as far as putting in more work than I'd like into a hobby. I fear that if I do proceed with hyphenations, etc., some future program change would force me to go back and do it all over. After various changes (hard drive failures, program changes, etc.), I don't think I could start over again.

I did try another program, Music Collector, for a few years, but that had major flaws, particularly in how it handled credits, potentially bogging one down for hours in making minor alterations to a single disc. Orange CD is vastly superior in every way, except for this issue with the multiple artist limitation. I believe last year, in another thread, some assurance was given by our esteemed developers that this feature might be forthcoming soon. Given that som much progress has been made in other areas, what is the prognosis on this issue?