Sorry if this has been asked, but a search on 'View', even with a few other key words didn't produce an answer.

In the left panel beneath 'Content' I have 'Browse by:' set to 'Composer'. It provides a nice 'tree view'. But when I click on a + to the left of the composer's name to drill down, I see a list of CDs when what I'd /really/ like would be a list of compositions (I guess 'Track Title' is the closest field I've found, but would love to hear other suggestions for a collection with a LOT of multi-track/movement compositions), and then have the CD name as the /third/ level. Can this be done?

In the right/main panel I have 'Entire' collection' arranged with the columns 'Composer' (what is the difference between 'Composer' and 'Composer Sort'?) then 'Track Title', 'Reference #', 'Title', and 'Duration'. I can sort by column, but can I sort by multiple columns with priorities (as in a spreadsheet)?

Questions summarised:
Which field is most appropriate for the name of a composition?
Can the 'Tree View' set to browse by Composer then Composition (or Track Title) and then Title?
What is the difference between 'Composer' and 'Composer Sort' in the Tracks View.
Can the Tracks View be customised to sort by Composer then Composition (or Track Title)?

Thanks