Just about all my CDs are of the "aging rocker" variety

I have found that I can add additional covers to the second and subsequent disks in a multiple box set, but they don't display on any of the normal lists, including the great new "tracks and covers" list. The only way to see the cover is to go back into properties and choose the artwork tab.

To add the additional cover, you need to expand the list to show all the CDs in the folder pane on the left hand side of the screen (by clicking the + sign next to the box set). Then right click the particular CD in the expanded list and choose properties from there. This will then display the properties for the particular CD you have chosen. Go to the artwork tab and then you can paste a different cover to the one saved for the whole box. However the cover chosen for the first disk becomes the cover for the box set.

So, doing this with the Nuggets box for example, I can have the cover of the box associated with CD1, which is also displayed as the cover for the whole box set on the various list screens. Then I can have the individual covers of CD2, CD3 and CD4 "hidden" on the properties pages of those CDs. This still doesn't let me put the cover of CD1 anywhere, and it also doesn't do anything for the 2on1 type disks mentioned by the_mole.

It is also the case that I have some disks where I would like to store other artwork, say the back cover, or US/UK cover variations (ok that is not strictly a catalogue of the disk I own, but rather some more general information). So I would also like to see the ability to associate more than one cover with a disk. At the very least it would be helpful to see the individual covers displayed on the "tracks and covers" view when the box set is expanded.

Regards
Ray