I've been using this build (6.15 Build 1132) of OCD for a while now, well since it was released, and I have been scanning media files on my hard disk. Simply put, I rip a CD to MP3, and then scan the folder with OCD. I'm currently ripped about 400 CDs so far, and everything is absolutely fine except for two annoying problems:

1. More often than not, when I scan the ripped CD with OCD one of the track names is named using the filename instead of the ID3 tag. This is very annoying indeed, as I have to visually check every scan and edit the track that is incorrectly read. Everything else on my PC that reads the tags (like WinAMP for example, and MP3Tag) recognises the tag in the MP3 except OCD. I've no idea why OCD is missing one track on each CD rip.

2. Changing the default view to custom and choosing to sort by Artist+Year doesn't always 'hold'. I have to regularly reset it. I mean that OCD seems to loose the custom setting so I have to select my custom settings again.

I sort by Artist and Year so I can see the album covers in chronological order for each artist, and when viewing the whole collection.

Thanks

Simon