I purchased OrangeCD about three years ago and have largely used it for my daughter's noise, as it didn't have the features necessary for a REAL organizer - Don't get mad, it was allways the best around, just not quite good enough.

This last build however, seems to be just about up to the task, with a few minor things I can't find. (Well, not all that minor.)

I could never get OrangeCD to actually read the comments or composer tags. This last version does that fine. Also, the artwork and notes downloads seem to be very good, if sparse. But can these be saved back to the tags? This is important, as tracks are often copied to MP3 players which can display these if they are in the tags. Also rebuilding the database is much easier.

It would be nice if there was some way to download credits and composers and also lyrics. There are external programs that do this. Again saving back to the tags would be useful.

Basicly, OrangeCD seems to now do everything it should - I haven't checked if it will get the credits from the tags but if it doesn't I'm sure it will soon. Now if there is a way to save back to the tags it will be just about perfect.