If you properly put in your tags you have NO PROBLEM. I have been beating this dead horse for YEARS. There are two kinds of people:

1. Those that have PERFECT tags at the expenditure of YEARS of work, and always have a PERFECT database and name structure.

2. Those that ignore the tags and always have problems.

I well know the problems that Andri has writing an album-oriented database to work with track-oriented tag structure. He seems to be solving it slowly but surely over a period of years. Now if your tags are perfect when he finally reaches that destination, your database will automatically structure itself any way you want it. Right now, I do what you want done almost on a daily basis. I don't have the problem. As a matter of fact I have never made a manual entry and hopefully never will. Although my disk structure is rigerously structured Genre-Artist-Album and my filenames artist-album-track-title, I TURN OFF the feature to use this and let ERRORS ALERT ME TO TAG PROBLEMS. I fix the tags not the database. I finally can see the day that OrangeD can do anything that manual entry will accomplish from the tags alone. THAT will be KILLER!

By the way, I have over 50,000 albums in jazz-blues-classic rock-bluegrass-country-classical-pop most with art and when OrangeCD finally gets to the point that I have an acceptable database I intend to upload them all in one fell swoop.