Another question, if I may (for 6.0.1)

It appears that dax:trackartist returns a list of all those individuals who appear on the Track Properties sheet Credits page with the role of Lyricist. (It also returns those individuals who appear on the Album Properties sheet Credits page who are not assigned to any tracks - something that caused me some aggravation until I realized what I'd done.)

But dax:trackcomposer returns only what appears in the Composer dropdown on the Track Properties sheet General page. It ignores individuals who appear on the Track Properties sheet Credits page with the role of Composer. It seems to me that it should also return these individuals. Or is there another dax tag for this? I see nothing obvious in the list available in the template editor, but I admit I didn't test them all. I did discover dax:conductor, dax:soloist, and daxrchestra but they return what I'd expect - not composers.

I notice that at least one of the iterator tags (dax:album) accepts arguments that permit the code to select a subset over which to iterate. Perhaps dax:author also works this way but if so I cannot find any documentation to suggest what arguments, order, etc. dax:author without arguments appears to return all those individuals who appear in the Track Properties sheet, Credits page, Authors and Performers list for the current track.

If not, may I suggest a future enhancement? A tag like dax:trackrole that accepts an argument permitting the code to select the role (or roles) of interest would be helpful for this sort of display. It could also accept an argument to select which of the lists (Authors and Performance, Production, Band Members, Guest Members) to iterate.

I don't want much, do I?