Andrei:

My tagging program (MP3Tag) allows me to output my tags to a csv file (semicolon delimiter) in any order I wish. Could you easily expand your list of import options to include a csv file in a specified format? The specified format might be the order in which the orangeCD database fields are read from the csv file and the delimiter (not a comma). (This option would require that the user edit the csv file to include blanks for orangecd database fields for which there is no tag data.) Or a bit more user-friendly possibility would have the user provide a list of orangecd database fields that are included in the csv file, where the list gives the order in which they appear. (One way for the user to provide this information would be on a form that includes all the orangecd database fields and a fill-in box associated with each such DB field accepting an integer that gives the placing of the info in the csv file (0 = not included). Or the first line of the csv file could simply be the orangecd database field names.)

Providing this addtional import option would also open up your product to users of catalog programs other than those on your import list.

Just another thought.

Thanks,
Randy