Hi all,
For the last several years I have been using Collectorz' Music Collector software, but recent arguments with the devoloper about the way track level musician, songwriting & production credits are handled has lead me to search for a new program to use. I have fiddled with the demo of OrangeCD for a bit and like what I see so far, but I have some questions (and need a few things clarified).

What is the best way to add multiple artists to a single album or track? Are there any plans to allow for this in the future? (This is one of the best features of Collectorz)

Using the test database, I did an advanced search for tracks by artist=Fleetwood Mac, and despite there being a Fleetwood Mac album there, the search found nothing. What am I doing wrong? (selecting "artist sort" finds all tracks though)

Is the musician field only a one-to-one relationship? That is, if I want to list Geddy Lee as both Bass and Vocals, do I need to list him twice or can I choose both to apply to him?

Is there any way to import my data from Collectorz? (I have over 4000 CDs & LPs listed)

How do I use different templates?

Is there a way to quickly add track info to multiple tracks across albums? What I mean is, if I want to add songwriters to all my Beatles albums, is there a way to select *all* songs John Lennon was a songwriter on and add him, then select all songs McCartney was a writer on and add him as well (without overwriting the previously added data)?

I'll probably have more questions later. Thanks in advance for any help.

D