For some reason when I scan a mp3 data CD with many albums scan won't find certain Metal genres from ID3 tags. It only finds Metal and Death Metal genres but not Black Metal, Thrash Metal and Heavy Metal. I did some experimenting by changing tags and rescanning in OrangeCD Catalog and didn't find other strange thing that above mentioned. I was using the latest version.

2nd problem (maybe have been mentioned here earlier?) is with total time which is shown as one of the columns. It showed 00:00 for total time and some tracks 'track times' were missing. If I for example take a look with Winamp all are ok. (so far only with one album, haven't tried to many yet)

All in all a great program, I have been looking something like this. I don't know if you are planning this but I'd really like to see more freedom with plain text exporting (similar to html). I'm very new to this program so maybe it can be done already but if I'd like to produce something like this for every album in plain text format (either normal ascii or rich text file format) list to a file

artist album (year/bitrate/frequency/total amount of album tracks/total album time/total size)

is it possible to do it already ? I really don't care much about html outputs at the moment so I'd like to see as much as possible freedom in creating also normal text output templates.

Keep up the good work!