Thread: Help with web publishing...

Guest Guest

Default Help with web publishing...

Hi,

I have just downloaded the Demo for 30 days and think so far that this is the program that i'm looking for.

The only query that I have is that I want to know if it is capable of exporting the HTML list so that you get a small thumnail view of your list and when I click on a album it gives me the full details and a large picture (Like when your viewing the list in the actual application),

Or if this is not possible, is there any way that I can export the database into somthing like Access as I am trying to create a website where the users can view a list of my CD catlouge.

Thanks,

Richard.

Default Re: Help with web publishing...

Richard,

Yes, this program can do just what you are looking for. I'd suggest using the CMI Template for HTML output. I have used it on my Trading site here:

[url]http://fire.prohosting.com/rcarl[/url]

Hope this helps!!

Bob

Guest Guest

Default Re: Help with web publishing...

rcarljohnson,

Your site has helped me a great deal as it has shown me that it's possible to display full info on an album.

Can you customise the HTML templates or do you have to choose from a standard set?

The reason is that I have over 15,000 albums and need to list them in a thumnail view, like the Thumnail Table template. I guess over the next few weeks of learning this product I will find out! I am about 80% sure I'll be buying this program!