Thread: Installing New OrangeCD

Default Installing New OrangeCD

How do I install the new OrangeCD without messing up the 2907 Albums I have in the old Orange.Should have a feature you can click on to do it for ya.

And where are the Jukebox features you said are being worked on?Right click play whole Album and Queue up songs is all we want.Not this Windows XP visual styles stuff.

Good job on the Bug fixes Andrei...hopefully will be able to test them out later today.

Default Re: Installing New OrangeCD

Hey man, I was wondering the same thing having 1000 cd's myself w/album art for all. I risked it anyways. If you attempt to install over the old program, a prompt will pop up saying it detected an older version and suggests you uninstall the older version before installing the new.

So...I uninstalled the May 3rd version in favor of the July 25th version. It doesn't delete your cd database, when you start up the new version it prompts for the database location....just click on your current database and you are back in business no harm no foul. FYI ;D

Default Re: Installing New OrangeCD

[quote=Amagadog]Hey man, I was wondering the same thing having 1000 cd's myself w/album art for all.