Quote Originally Posted by Batman
This has been a hot topic for a while and I am not sure I understand what you are asking for. I would like the play album function because that would be very useful but why a jukebox? There are alot of programs that play MP3s; I use MusicMatch. When I click on the "play" link in Orange CD that track is added to the playlist in MusicMatch and I can compile a whole play list that way. Is this what everyone is asking for? Why does it need to be part of Orange CD?

I am a real CD lover because I have all my CDs ripped to MP3s on a huge hard drive and I do love the convience of playing any album or track at just the press of a button. It's just that they play with MusicMatch.

Batman

i think the main point is that, when you click on the track and click play, it plays the song (or queues it in MusicMatch apparently) this is ok, but it would be nice to be able to click on the entire album and for Orange to queue it up automatically, without needing to go through and click on each and every track, cos that would take ages...i like to create nice big playlists while im studying....it would even be nice to be able to queue all the albums in Genre X (eg queue all the classical stuff) which im sure mustnt be all that more difficult than the programming of the entire Orange suite...surely its a relatively easy mod???