I would enjoy having the ability to "Play a Full Album" and "Queue up Songs in a Play-list" as well. A Jukebox would be incredible, but we can hope for that at a much later time.

As a writer of a small Music-related Newsletter, I often find inspiration from the music I listen to.

One of the main reasons I PURCHASED OrangeCD, was in order to have a database of my music along with a variety of Notes / Ratings / Album Art.

More often than not, I find myself wanting to listen to an album / artist / genre while writing about it. Since I use OrangeCD while writing, it would be nice to queue the Album or a particular set of songs which I am reading / writing about.

I have had friends and colleagues here in my office who, while reading one of my columns, have asked to hear the music I have written about. When I tell them it is not possible for OrangeCd to play the songs as a group, they are immediately turned-off by the program.

I used to try to talk them into giving the software a chance, but I must admit I am growing tired of trying to sell others on OrangeCD with it's current limitations regarding MP3 functionality (or lack thereof).

I would like to know, Andrei - is anything MP3-related being worked on, and if so, do you have an approximate date we could expect it's release?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Respectfully,

CrumbCat