Thread: Playlists

Default Playlists

Why can't you edit the MP3 Playback command line for M3U and PLS playlists? The program picked some default and now I can't edit it. I tried using the custom option but the tracks aren't entered into Winamp in album order. I'm not sure if this is one or two problems.

Batman

Guest Guest

Default Re: Playlists

FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN, did you really mean WinAmp 5? the latest version I see on the Nullsoft site is WinAmp 3, with no sign of a Beta version. If you really do mean V5, please can you let us know where we can find it?

Thanks,

Simon

Default Re: Playlists

FC

I had been using the custom command line to link to winamp (both versions 2.91 and 5beta2) but I wanted to try to use the M3U playlist to see if that would put the tracks in album order. I finally got my winamp link in the M3U command line by unassociating the .M3U files in all players and then reassociating it in winamp5 and it works! Using M3U the tracks play in winamp5 in album order.

It looks like Orange reads windows file type associations to fill in the paths on PLS and M3U. You just have to play around with the programs until you get the one you want to show up in Orange.

Batman