Quote Originally Posted by FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
What none of us have ever figured out is who is behind this Program we call OrangeCD?
Catraxx has a large Team of developers.The only Person we know of is Andrei that works on Orange.So it takes him Months to get things done.And that has always and will continue to hurt Orange.

>>> ....mmm... don't think so. Browsing Catraxx Forum and Website I noticed only ONE Site Admin ( FredrikN ) and I believe he's the ONLY developer at FNProgramvare in Norway.
I guess the difference is IF a developer can work full time because the software he/she sells is his/her main income or IF he/she must work in his/her spare time because of another job...

But in a way that is what I like.We are a very small Community.And everytime Orange gets a new Feature it feels a little special because only a few of us are useing it.

>>> I've been told that Linux and Mac OS's are much better than MS Windows, maybe it is true, maybe it is not, I don't know... but anyway it really seems there's no relation between "quality" and "quantity"...
About catalogers, I think Music Collector has far more users than OrangeCD and Catraxx, but I still don't consider it as a better alternative...

Had a few Beers(Brother had a kid today) so can just ignore me if you want.

>>> Why ? No problem, drink a few beers for me too

Have fun. Will Sea