Hi Tony,

Quote Originally Posted by Tony
It seems I can't do this for box sets. I would have to change The "Box Set" format to the number in set format (2CD, 3CD, etc.). If I do that then I lose to ability to list box sets in my collection.
No, it should work. Just leave the format the same for all items (e.g. "3CD" for triple album) and enter numbers in #in set. These fields are independent.

Another quirk is the fact that some of the multi-disc albums have more than one format. For example, one of the discs may be an "enhanced CD" or "bonus DVD". If I list a bonus DVD as "3/3 in a 3CD format", I lose the ability to list by "DVD format".
Unfortunately, you are right, you cannot do this. This issue will be addressed in next update - at least, you will be able to enter subtitles, e.g. "Bonus disc".

Another thing I've noticed is that only the album cover for Disc One in a multi-set is displayed. I have quite a few sets where each disc in a set has a different cover. Could you make it so that if a disc in a set has a different cover than others in the set, it is properly displayed? The only way around this, that I can see, is to revert to replacing the "Disc #) with the titles of these particular albums.
Only first item cover is displayed in current version. I am not sure if sub-item cover display will be enabled and how soon. Obviously if there is big demand for it it will done at some point.

[quote]Also, sometimes various discs within a set have different titles. Is there a way that this too could be resolved? Perhaps