Hi all...

I've been searching for a long time for the "perfect" music database program. One that handles CDs, cassettes, LPs, and other formats easily. I used to use John Lullie's excellent CD Store application, but he eventually stopped developing and supporting it, and I was stuck with over 2000 entries. Since 1999 or so, I've been trying every catalogging software I've found (including OrangeCD) and never quite found one that I liked. But after re-visiting the OrangeCD site today and looking around, I decided to give the program another shot. I've gotta say... after only a few minutes, I love it.

However, here's my problem. I want to bring all of the information from my CD Store database into OrangeCD. Unfortunately, CD Store didn't have an export facility (and even if it did, I've long since lost the registration code and installation program). I do have the data files, though.

CD Store used two dBase-compatible databases, one that stored album info and another that stored the track information.

I would imagine that there is no built-in facility to import these files since CD Store was a relatively obscure little program, but does anyone have any suggestions? I can supply the files to anyone that wants to look at them (they're a few megs).