Thread: When scanning cd's

Default When scanning cd's

When I scan a new cd, all of a sudden every cd is retrieved as Fugazi "Steady Diet of Nothing" with 1 track called "Womb".
    They are also listed as data cd's. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? I have the registered version.

One other issue: On my start page under the listings for Recent additions, I have 1 CD that never goes off the list. It is always there in the top spot even though it has been quite some time since I added it. Any ideas on this?

Like the program if i can get these two issues fixed!

Default Re: When scanning cd's

Recent Additions:
    I have the same problem with a recently added CD. It is in second position on my list, and does not change position or get replaced when I add new CDs.

Default Re: When scanning cd's

Quote Originally Posted by ForHuskers
    When I scan a new cd, all of a sudden every cd is retrieved as Fugazi "Steady Diet of Nothing" with 1 track called "Womb".
    They are also listed as data cd's. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? I have the registered version.
    Try this:
    - View > Preferences > Internet tab > Fuzzy match window: select "on inexact match" option.
    - Press OK.
    - Re-download CD information for this disc.

It will probably display a list of different titles to select from. Maybe one of them is correct title.

One other issue: On my start page under the listings for Recent additions, I have 1 CD that never goes off the list. It is always there in the top spot even though it has been quite some time since I added it. Any ideas on this?
    Check out this disc's Date Added field (available on Personal page of disc properties). I think this field may be set to some future date.

If this does not help, try regenerating recent addition list using Database > Compact menu command.

Andrei