hi andrei,

after the long time of using o-cd (and it's still THE BEST) I downloaded the new version and must say: nice work!
I like especially the feature of importing data from amazon with alle the information and numbers and so...

but there is my problem:
I use the german amazon.de and the information of the cd is in German. the character set ist "German IA 5", but the text in the "my notes"-field after the download looks like so:
Spätestens seit Silence gelten Sonata Arctica als einer der heißesten Geheimtipps im melodischen Power-Metal-Bereich.

How can I get it "original"?

And the other question:
Is it possible to merge data from amazon and freedb?
little explaining: when I download data from a cd in amazon and I play the cd after that it said: "new artist" - and it loads the data from freedb. then I get two records with the same name (of course, it's the same CD) - but with different information (amazon: with label and date and notes, freedb: with the time). is there a possibillity to get the data from the freedb-record into the amazon-record without typing by hand? or to "update" the freedb-record with the label, date and the other information (not anly the cover)?

THX for support

monty