Thread: OrangeCD Suite quick working!

Default OrangeCD Suite quick working!

Yikes, someone please help, my software quick working and I can't figure out why. I was entering data and it froze on me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael, I replied by email with some suggestions.

Andrei

Same issue as PMCKEEALASKA is stating. Program won't open whether antivirus is running or not. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Has there been any resolution to this?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberstasz1 View Post
    Same issue as PMCKEEALASKA is stating. Program won't open whether antivirus is running or not. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Has there been any resolution to this?
    Working on possible fix.

Just to clarify, the program freezes on startup, not letting you access *any* functions, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_c View Post
    Working on possible fix.

Just to clarify, the program freezes on startup, not letting you access *any* functions, correct?
    Yikes. I wish I knew there was a possible fix coming down the pike. My solution was to buy a new computer and install something other than Norton for security. Worked perfectly but kind of an expensive solution. Oh well, I really needed a new computer anyway. I hope you wont have to go the same route as I did!

This was fixed with the latest update to OrangeCD Suite, 12.02.12. Restart computer, uninstall everything (even folder) and reinstall new update. It fixes the problem. Working great now.