Hey, Andrei. I've been using this software for a while now. I'm up to nearly 2,000 albums...with plenty more to go. Thanks again!!! This software is amazing! But, I had one question, though. When I go to View>Preferences>Numbers>Automatic Numbering>Style...I get 4 choices...Number, Category+Number, Artist Letter+Number, & Title Letter+Number. I'd like to add one more option to the mix. I'm sorting my albums into separate boxes. Each box is getting it's own number to identify it. It could be a shelf that has it's own number. (This is gonna look like a stack of archival "cold case files" in a minute...) What if there was a Number+Number option? Say for instance...you have a bunch of boxes, and each box held about 150-165 albums, or so, and you wanted to find the 90th album in Box 12, or the 1st album in Box 9, you could have an automatic numbering sequence that goes like this...For each box, you could have a number 01-, 02-, 03- (and so on), followed by another number like 001, 002, etc., so the 1st album in Box 9 would read 09-001, and the 90th album in Box 12, would read like 12-090, or 12-0090, however many numbers you assign, 2,3,4, or more. 12 would indicate the box or shelf, and the 090 indicates placement in the box. I'm thinking of the old platterpaks that held 45 RPM's. There were divider cards individually numbered. This is like the digital version of that. Any thought on this, as not everyone categorizes their collections in the same way? I guess I could always give each box a letter to identify it, too, or eventually separate by category. Right now, I'm just listing everything, and I plan to sort, purge, and whatnot later. It just would be nice to maybe have more options for numbering, or customizing the numbers...Also, what if I am numbering every single item in my collection, but I want to have separate databases for each format (or maybe category). Once I'm done with the LP database, and say I have 10,000 albums, and I want to start the 45' or CD database, and want to continue on from 10,001, is my only option to enter the numbers manually, if I don't want to start with 0001 again? Maybe it's not feasible, and I can probably work around it, but it's just a little annoying for my situation. It's a work in progress for me, I know, but I'd appreciate any thoughts on the matter, if anyone has any...