Here is just a wild guess...

Check your Album Artist Tags... I had some problems with that once.

Another problem that I had to over come was hyphens in the titles... Danzig II - Lucifuge showed up as Danzig II as artist and Lucifuge as the album title even though the Artist was Danzig. I have changed some of them to Danzig II (Lucifuge) so I don't have that problem.

And yet one more problem I had... I was noticing that some of my albums had a time of 0:00. I found out that this problem must have been with the tags because when I totally deleted the tags and rebuilt them the problem seemed to go away.