Thread: Synchronisation

Default Synchronisation

Have I missed something or is there a way to ensure that when scanning a library, references to deleted or moved files are themselves deleted?

It is very frustrating to have to delete and re-create a database every time I make changes.

Perhaps there is an option to force proper synchronisation, but I cannot find one.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmccosh View Post
    Have I missed something or is there a way to ensure that when scanning a library, references to deleted or moved files are themselves deleted?

It is very frustrating to have to delete and re-create a database every time I make changes.

Perhaps there is an option to force proper synchronisation, but I cannot find one.
    We currently don't support automatic deletion of database entries during synchronization. You have to delete them manually when you delete corresponding music files.

There is a way to update database for moved or modified files though. Check out the method described in this thread: [url]http://www.firetongue.com/boards/showpost.php?p=16666&postcount=6[/url]