Thread: Start page-strange thing!

Default Start page-strange thing!

Hello!

Due to my private HD crash I had to install OrangeCD on other computer, at my work (of course, I am not using the software for enterprise purposes). Fortunately I had my database backuped on USB. And - strange thing happens: after installation no start page is visible! In addition, no catalog data is visible in the main window - there is still information "Navigation to the web page is cancelled". I have Win XP Professional 2002 SP2. What is interesting - when I downloaded trial version 6.3.6, it works properly (besides info about trial version).

Where is the problem? I tried to use different configurations since "Error connecting to SlimServer at localhost:9090" appears in the OrangeCD taskbar, but it didn't help.

Is there any possibility that OrangeCD sends some info to the internet and I cannot install it with the same Key on different computer?

Ah, I forgot to add that I was using ver. 6.2.1

You need to upgrade to newer version to fix this. It's a free update and takes just few minutes from start to finish.

Start by downloading installer from [url]http://www.firetongue.com/orgcdfull.exe[/url] and then follow instructions. Do not uninstall your current version.

Andrei