Hi,

I started using Line-up tab of artist profile - I find it a convenient way of entering list of orchestra members. However I noticed that, contrary to line-up/musicians tabs on album and track records, the drop-down lists are empty here:

1. The drop down list in Person field - shouldn't it contain all the names of all the musicians entered so far in the Database (in album and track records)? It would make much easier entering the information and would prevent many errors.

2. The drop down list in Role field - shouldn't it contain the same roles as Role in Band members list on Musicians tab of album and track record?

3. The drop down button in Period field - couldn't it open the same dialog as Date field in Recording tab of album and track record?

And one more question: let's assume I have created the band members list with periods in Artist Profile. If now I enter a new album of that band, will the musicians tab contain only the band members active when the album has been recorded (taking into accound the information in Period field of the Artist Profile)? I would expect so...

Best regards,

Bogumil