Thread: how to edit theme

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ok i managed to solve the issue above, now i have another, on my database which i have posted a link to
    [url]http://deadbootlegs.pcriot.com/index.html[/url]

click on any year and you will notice they are not in dated order, how can i get around this so it lists them like so

14-09-1985
    15-09-1985
    16-09-1885
    17-09-1985
    etc etc for each year/s shows listed

Thanx

please some1 help with my above question.
    80 views and not 1 reply

I also would like to know how to put in a background picture and have it as a saved template or if this is even possible.I don't want to have to edit the pages every time I update but if there is no other way I guess I'll live with it.Would be nice to have a way to change or save a .jpg with a just minor edit in the DAX editor instead of having to export to html then having to go in and edit the code every time.Just a thought

PS - Deadone have you read through your code as to proofread your spelling?I think many people will get a kick out of "Metalica Bootlegs And Fanzone".I always thought it was spelled Metallica.I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by joefriday; 10-03-2009 at 08:47 AM.

yeah buddy, the name had been changed lol, it was just so i could test.
    anyway if you want to check my site then its at
    [url]http://www.deadonetrading.com[/url]

as for editing i have managed to do it.
    im still in the process of adding all my audio shows to it but all i did was edit the theme file im using (CMI) in notepad and change the background to an image, added my own banners and a few other tweeks.

this was the only thing i need to change every time i export is the index.html page with the features i want on it. although i could leave it as it is as most of the stuff needed was done in the editing of the theme file it self.

i edited the theme file so its looks like my web site and i have added a screenshot so you can check it out