Thread: Is there a way to

Default Is there a way to

OK . Say I own a website that has 5 pages to it - an index and 4 pages deep.Say I want each page to house a different genre of music - say page 1 for metal, 2 for classic rock, 3 for hip-hop, and 4 for country.Is there a way to separate each genre to display only on the page I want it to and still have everything in a single database or would I have to have somehow individualize each page into its own separate entity and have its own separate database and be separate from each of the other pages (if this is even possible) or exactly how would this be achieved

Yes, it is possible. You need to export each genre separately, each list into its own page.

To export a subset of your database:
    - select albums of one genre. You can do it, for example, by browsing genres in the left pane and then selecting all items from specific genre folder in the right pane. Use Ctrl+A to select all items; or Shift- and Ctrl-clicks for more precision.

- once you selected albums for the genre, right-click the selection and click Export to HTML.

Thanks so much.It works nicely