Thread: Users of OrangeCD: Satisfied or not??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I love Orange CD. it has revolutionised my CD collecting, as well as allowing me to combine my music DVD collection as well. I have spent many happy hours cataloguing my collection, adding group website details, buying info etc. It is a never ending job, but one I really enjoy doing. If I could have one feature added it would be a "to play" tag, where you can flag up albums for future play. Of course this may already be possible and I just haven't found it, if so let me know! Anyway a great program, and one that has improved my enjoyment of my music collection. Thank you.

I have previously posted very positive reviews of this software. However, over the last 12 months or so, I feel that the developer become less and less interested in the development of this software.

We have recently had announcements about the un-useability of new functionality being announced by junior members of this forum, RATHER than the software developer himself!

We are getting fewer and fewer updates.

AND, the developers responses to customer queries in these forums have become less and less frequent (almost as if, "I have nothing to say about your needs/feedback, but now I have something to say"... which is a pretty poOr model for customer service).

So, "Users of OrangeCD: Satisfied or not??", well, some of us are become increasingly dissatisfied, although judging from recent feedback, this is likely to be of less interest to the developers than should be the case!

While I don't expect any positive response to these comments, I do hope that Andrei will be able to derive something positive from these words.