Thread: Users of OrangeCD: Satisfied or not??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Well,
    everyone has explained pros & cons of OCD, but actually no one explained well one of the most important features of OCD: the great support of JavaScript language to customize OCD the way you want.

My OCD main theme and Export theme (the feature to export in html format your collection in your web site, without using Racks & Tags) have JavaScript functions that often do what actually OCD doesn't, or simply what I think is useful for me that OCD has to do (and maybe te majority of users don't consider useful).

This means that OCD is a great software for common users who don't know anything of programming and want to easily organize their collection and customize it with OCD's standard features, but then OCD could reveal itself as an OUTSTANDING SOFTWARE if you like to "program" it the way you want....

...I don't know if there are other music catalog sw that could allow you to do this, but I'm very happy I found OCD!!!!

The majority of the requests on the forum aim often to increase the built-in features or to add something new in this software... ...if bugs are found (no sw is perfect...) I always noticed Andrei gave support as he usually does for features request...

Actually I have few things left to ask Andrei that I personally would like to have in OCD, but they're "extras".. ;-)
    Last edited by Gagliem; 10-02-2009 at 06:16 AM.