Please use the Copy/Paste trick to work around this. There's a couple of changes coming soon in cover management which will probably fix it.

---Copy/Paste trick did not work for me. I suppose there is a chance that I'm not doing it right, but I did follow the instructions that Joebugs sent.

This is probably because you are using Internet Explorer 6. IE6 is currently not supported. It will be in next couple of weeks, but I really recommend to upgrade to IE7 or Firefox.

---Mystery solved. I didn't notice that this was happening on another computer (which has IE6). I have IE7 on my home computer and it doesn't have the same problem.

Really weird. Can you give a link to erroneous entries on server?

---I'm not very computer savvy. What sort of link do you need?

Are you using same database in OrangeCD Player as you do in OrangeCD Catalog? Also, do you upload your collection regularly?

---Again, I'm not too knowlegable with computers. I never changed the original database. It has been labeled "Sample Database" since day one. Anytime you have issued an updated version, I just replaced the prior version with it. How would I check for the info you're asking for? I'm pretty sure the OCD player is the same version as OCD catalog.

Not everybody is listed there. For some popular albums, list would be really huge - so only N top results are returned.

---What does "N top results" mean? I noticed now that for some of these listings, I'm not there alphabetically because the end of the list is before "T" (however not always the case). Since many of my albums were entered into OCD several years ago, listing by date puts me off the list because I'm near the end and there doesn't appear to be a way of reversing the chronology. You probably could add alot of space to list album owners if you dropped the photo. It seems to me that 99% are just the picture of the blue ball with the sunglasses and headphones.

It should be fixed when next version of the website will go live. I don't have specific date but shooting to finish it in next 2 weeks.

---I hope so. I noticed several people have mentioned this on the forums site. Thanks for everything, Andrei.

Tony