Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/ [FIXED]

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    State College, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    I'm wondering if this is somehow related to the previous topic post where I upload my OCD collection to R & T but album cover changes I made are not there.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    FWIW,
    I am still getting the timeout error.

    Bobb

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,548

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    Today I made change on the website that should improve timeout situation.

    Please let me know how it works now, I really want to drive the issue to conclusion and make uploads fast and perfect.

    Andrei

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    Quote Originally Posted by Firetongue
    Today I made change on the website that should improve timeout situation.

    Please let me know how it works now, I really want to drive the issue to conclusion and make uploads fast and perfect.

    Andrei
    I just tried a few uploads and I'm still getting time outs. The only items that do not upload (as far as I can tell) are album covers. There also seems to be some correlation between covers that I insert by either pasting or loading. Most art work that is auto placed when the CD is scanned seems to survive the upload process. I don't know if that helps or not and I'm also not positive that it always holds true.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    I just added 2 albums, both with scanned covers. I did not get a timeout error when I uploaded my collection to racksandtags. Almost immediately after starting the upload I got the message that it had been uploaded successfully.
    The new covers were not visible in racksandtags right away, but when I checked some hours later they were there.
    It seems alright by me, although a better test will be with more data to upload than just 2 new albums.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    As of today, I still receive timeouts and album covers that are not part of the original scan do not load.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,548

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    Quote Originally Posted by VendenBos
    I just added 2 albums, both with scanned covers. I did not get a timeout error when I uploaded my collection to racksandtags. Almost immediately after starting the upload I got the message that it had been uploaded successfully.
    The new covers were not visible in racksandtags right away, but when I checked some hours later they were there.
    It seems alright by me, although a better test will be with more data to upload than just 2 new albums.
    New uploads are visible on the website after they are processed - depending on current server load, it may take from few seconds to few minutes. (Usually it's few seconds though.)

    Andrei

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,548

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    Quote Originally Posted by bquam
    As of today, I still receive timeouts and album covers that are not part of the original scan do not load.
    Will you be able to install and run a special build that I will make? I need certain debug information about your upload timings which I cannot get using other means.

    If that's alright I will make you the build and hopefully we will have the solution shortly. According to the data I have, timeouts are practically gone except for you, so your help is critical.

    Thanks in advance -

    Andrei

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    My scanned artwork is still not working ...!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,548

    Default Re: Upload time-outs http://mygenres.com/bquam/

    I think I fixed at least one problem that could lead to timeouts.

    If you still see timeout errors, please download and install test build from [url]http://www.firetongue.com/support/orgcdfull_13012.exe[/url] . Let me know if this fixed problem, otherwise I will continue investigating the issue.

    Andrei

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •