Hi Ron,

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Thorne
I recently acquired OrangeCD Suite, and am puzzled by a portion of an entry of a boxed set in my catalog.

All four CDs are shown, but in the wrong order. I've tried and tried to figure out how to shift the order so that it flows from 1-4, from top-to-bottom, but with no success.

It certainly would be nice if you could simply click and drag to shift positions. Since that option is (apparently) unavailable, how is this done? Right-clicking on Properties doesn't seem to yield answers.

Thanks.
As far as I understand it (I might be wrong!), before making, say, 4 individual CDs into a boxed set, you need to stipulate the relative CD numbers within that set in "properties".

So, scan the CDs into the database, one by one.
Make sure you identify which CD is 1/4, 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4 in "Part of multiple disc set - Part #" field in each disc's properties. If each CD has an individual "Part title", enter that in the box below "Part #". Then give each CD the same overall "Title" in the main "Title" field. Ensure that each CD has the same "Format".
Then... highlight all 4 entries in list view, select "Make box set" from the "Tools" menu,,,, et voila! All CDs should appear in order.

It certainly works for me. Good luck....