About Musicians and Credits sections, if Band Members, Guest Musicians, Authors and Production are edited for the whole album or they're edited for some tracks and the album is a single volume, all works fine.

But if the album contains two or more volumes there is a BUG, revealed using my Javascript function to assign automatically tracks related to authors, musicians, etc: now with latest versions of OCD Andrei added built in functions like <dax:authortracks/>, etc. , but they act exactly as my JavaScript function, as the bug seems to be inside the OCD engine routines.

The BUG is shown in the following example:
creating an album with two volumes and editing the 3d track of the second volume (without entering any credits data on Disc 1 at this moment) adding and author, f.i. Lou Reed, using this code as an example to show authors associated to a specific track like this

<dax:volume>
<dax:volumename/><br>
<dax:track>
<dax:tracknum/>
<dax:author>
<dax:authorname/> <dax:authorrole/>
</dax:author>
<br>
</dax:track>
</dax:volume>

will show this result

Disc 1
3 Lou Reed Author (? wrong)
Disc 2
3 Lou Reed Author (correct)

Lou Reed as Author was associated only to track 3 of Disc 2, but OCD will match only the tracknum, without checking the volumename!!!

Then if now I add a somthing on Disc 1, the ocd engine WILL SHOW ONLY the authors/credits of Disc 1, and if I delete all authors/credits data of Disc 1, OCD WILL NOT SHOW ANYTHING of Disc 2, so it seems that OCD privilege entries of first volume, forgetting all data of the following volumes.

Andrei, I hope that soon you'll fix this bug or tell me if I did something wrong with the box set, but actually it seems to me that this is an OCD bug!

Thanks
Emanuele