Thread: Personal Notes on Multi-Disk sets

Guest Guest

Default Personal Notes on Multi-Disk sets

I don't know if this is a bug or feature request, you tell me. With some of my multi-disk sets, I have different personal notes for each individual disk. However, when I view the set all together (where it shows all the tracks from all disks in 1 view), I only get the personal notes from the first disk. Is there anyway I could get the personal notes from all the disks in that view?

Default Re: Personal Notes on Multi-Disk sets

This can not be done at the moment.Unless Andrei is working on it.

Trust me I know what you mean.I have a 25 CD 70s Box Set.So for now I just named them all as the name of the Box Set in the Artist Field so they would be in one folder.

But when you think about it.....it would look a little crowed with all them Notes on one Page don't you think?

This topic has been talked about before and also about Back Covers and what not.

I am going to start to Play with the HTML again in the Orange Theme and see what I can come up with.

But for now just do that.Play around with it and see how you would prefer to have a huge Box Set.Maybe try my idea above like I am doing with the 25 CD Set. :-/

FC 8)