Malcolm wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul, it all works really well. Thanks ever so much for your trouble. In fact I have now added a line that will show TWO icons (CT and FT) side-by-side if they occur together, and I have started using icons elsewhere, too. Like a Videocassette icon instead of showing just 'VC', followed by the VC number the album is stored on, and an Audiocassette one.... and a Minidisc one!! Going icon crazy, I will probably add the facility to show a guitar icon for tracks with top solos - the possibilities are endless now I know what to do. That is, if writing housing development brochures, or ads to recruit 'Junior Surveyors' for Milton Keynes council doesn't get in the way!! Ain't life interesting....

I wonder if Andrei has any plans for additional icons under the 'miscellaneous properties' tab for albums? I could certainly use a couple more that are clearly identifiable (perhaps for Minidisc, for VC and for AC). At the moment I make do (don't we all). Could I add them somehow, or is this something that's buried too deep for amateur exploration?!

Regards,
Malcolm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Malcolm
I'm glad it worked out. Using icons like that sounds like a great idea.

I have no idea what Andrei's plans are. But so far I have simply created my own icons/images, placed them in the OrangeCD folder, and then added a reference to them in my code.