Thread: Folders Problems

Default Folders Problems

Andrei, I need your gracious expertise to troubleshoot some minors issues...
    First, I've under my Artists content tree, a folder that shows two CD's that are already listed under two distinct folders. A duplicate of sort of two different CD's under one new folder with no name. ???
    Second, I've also found a CD that has no track list, and I've tried to delete it, but was not able to do so because when you click on the folder it opens but you do not get the CD Icon underneath. ???
    It is not a big deal just a minor issue... but I would like to know how to fix it. I also know that you are busy... So if you need more Info let me know.
    Also is there a way to enter the same CD published under two different record Co, Cover and year of publication...
    Your help will be much appreciated, and thank you for your
    great support.
    Regards 8)

Default Re: Folders Problems

Quote Originally Posted by granit
    Andrei, I need your gracious expertise to troubleshoot some minors issues...
    First, I've under my Artists content tree, a folder that shows two CD's that are already listed under two distinct folders. A duplicate of sort of two different CD's under one new folder with no name. ???
    This is possible in "Artist" view (as opposed to "Artist - no tracks"). If the CD has tracks by two different artists, it will show up in two different folders.

If this is not what you want, either use "Artist - no tracks" view or edit individual track artists.

Second, I've also found a CD that has no track list, and I've tried to delete it, but was not able to do so because when you click on the folder it opens but you do not get the CD Icon underneath. ???
    Click the folder. In the right pane, your incomplete CD will appear. Select it by clicking the label underneath the icon and press Del on keyboard. This will delete the CD.