must say, im liking the betas so far, but i have a problem before i can start using the latest one:

recently i reinstalled my PC. when i did this, windows moved all my partition letters around, and my mp3 collection ended up as E: instead of D:...now, when i click "play" winamp just passes over each file, and doesn't play (clearly its trying to play stg which isn't there)

is there a way i can move the paths in orange?
maybe even by doing a find/replace on the location on the .dab file?

cos if i delete all the entries and rescan the whole lot i will lose all the additional info i had stored, such as what was 2CD and what was live etc. and i aint gonna go through and change all these again if i can help it.

also a feature request: if i move the album onto cd, and delete from HDD, it would be nice to not be able to play it from the main page, so i know its on a disk....or even better to have an option "Stored on CD" to check, maybe with a CD-Ref # so if i click play, then it will automatically link to the cd drive, so winamp will play it if the cd is inserted into the cd drive. the CD-Ref would allow me to find the cd of course