Quote Originally Posted by rosinski
I'm having a problem when exporting my OrangeCD collection using the Advanced Web Site template. I installed the latest version (5.1.0 build 7112) to make sure it wasn't something already corrected.

The template does not create html files properly on albums that have two or more CD's on which I have inserted lyrics.

For a sample of what I'm talking about, please see this link on my web site:

[url]http://rickrosinski.tripod.com/music/8a0d3c0b.html[/url]
Hi Rick,

I recommend you to look carefully at the fields of the individual discs of this set. I think some of the discs have different values in the field that you use for HTML reporting.

Let me illustrate this problem briefly. Suppose you have a set of two CDs. First CD has "Classical" in genre field, and the second CD has "Jazz". Now, if you attempt to export the collection and group albums by genre, two individual discs will end up in different groups (because they have different genres). I think this is exactly what happened in your case.

It is easy to check which fields are different. Right-click the set icon in the tree (not individual disc icon!) and choose Properties. The fields that are different for at least one disc should display "various" text in gray color. You can type the correct value instead and press OK.

Andrei