Thread: Advanced search for tracks...

Default Advanced search for tracks...

Can anyone advise?
    I am trying to run an 'Advanced Search' to 'find tracks that match these' criteria. All that the search results return are full albums. Is this just my problem, or has anyone else suffered?! I would like to be able to compile a list - for printing / saving - of various different track collections; I will then make up compilation CDs using the info. Maybe this is being sorted as I write, Andrei.......

Default Re: Advanced search for tracks...

As far as I can see that's how the search function in OCD works.

Even in the latest pre-beta versions all search options (album/track/artist) only return a list of albums. I certainly hope Andrei will fix this.

Being able to perform a track (or artist) search which returns a track (or artist) list ought to be very, very high up on Andrei's list of improvements.

Thanks Paul - glad I'm not on my own on this!

Guest Guest

Hello
    I'm a new user and I am not sure if this is the right forum, but I am (also) searching for a way to search or show the tracktitles. I tried everything but only the CD-titles came up.
    Can anyone help me with this? ???

This is a new feature in the upcoming version. It is available in pre-beta builds, and it will be available in Beta 1 (which will be released end of November).

Andrei